Irrigation systems are the essential component of the greenhouse complex engineering system, regardless of the crop and cultivation technology. However, system performance effectiveness can in large part determine the economic performance of the greenhouse due to such characteristics as:
- water consumption efficiency,
- water treatment technologies,
- mixing units efficiency,
- greenhouse networks configuration,
- the level of automation of the entire process of preparation and distribution of the nutrient solution,
- software that makes it possible to minimize the use of human labor.
Agricultural Projects International FZE offers services of a drip irrigation system selection, design and installation. Our experts will help you choose all the necessary equipment required to provide plants with balanced nutrition: fertigation and irrigation units, distribution lines elements, drip irrigation lines of various types, automatic irrigation system control complexes.